🐾🌳🌿🏔Trailing through dense forest, climbing rocky patches, traversing steep mountain faces, camping in caves and crossing over astonishing 11 water cisterns, these are just a few of the many adventures that the infamous Alang, Madan and Kulang trek offers. Flanked by Kalasubai, Avandh Fort, Patta and Bitangad on the east, Harihar, Trymbakgad and Anjaneri to its north and Harishchandragad, Aajobagad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad and Katrabai to its south, AMK is one of the most scenic treks to embark on. Join us for an action packed adventure from 19th to 21st October, 2018, to scale and conquer the incredible trio – Alang Madan and Kulang forts.
Leaving Pune at 11.00 pm on 18th night.
- Reach the base village of Alang fort by 6.00 am
- Trek starts at 7.00 am
- Breakfast by 8.30 am
- Reach Alang Caves
- Lunch break at 2.00 pm (Please note this would be a dry lunch)
- Setting camp, rest and preparation for next day.
- Dinner at 8.30 pm
- Camp for the night in Alang fort caves.
- Wake up at 5.30 am and get ready for the day’s activity
- Start Rappeling by 6.30 am
- Breakfast served at 8.30 am
- Madan fort climbing starts at 9.30 am
- Reach Madan fort by 12.00 pm
- Start descending by 12.30 pm
- Lunch at the base at 2.30 pm
- Commence ascend for Kulang fort at 3.00 pm
- Reach Kulang top by 6.00 pm
- Rest and setting camp in the Kulang caves
- Dinner will be served at 8.30 pm
- Wake up at 7.00 am
- Breakfast will be served at 8.30 am
- Trek to the base village of Kulang fort starts at 9.30 am
- Reaching base village by 12.30 pm
- Leaving for Pune in bus by 1.00 pm
- Halt for Lunch at 2.00 pm
- Back to Pune by 8.30 pm
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : IDBI Bank
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 0502102000010812.
- IFSC code : IBKL0000502.
- Branch : Apte road, Deccan.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Transportation from and to Pune in private bus
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast for all the days of the trek
- UIAA standard safety equipment
- Expert instructors and guides
- First Aid facilities
- Personal expenses like cold drinks, mineral water and extra food
- Medical emergency, hospitalization, excavation related expenses in case of an unseen instance
- Any insurance
- Any expenses not covered under the head “Includes”
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
- Seat will be confirmed only after fee receive.
- 1 Plate, bowl, spoon and water bottle
- 2 sets of Full sleeves t-shirt, full trek pants and undergarments as required
- Trekking shoes and ruck sack (no jholas or handbags)
- Two pair of socks
- Pull over jacket
- Cap or hat
- Torch (Compulsory)
- Carry a mat for bedding and blanket or sleeping bag
- Most important – a positive attitude and a big smile.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 22 to 24 December 2018. (3D / 2D)
Age: 16 and above.
Difficulty level: Hard.
Physical fitness Level: High.
Fees: Rs. 3,199/-