Andharban by it’s name means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and we will be descending from Ghatmatha to konkan. It is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadri. We will be walking from the ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini Ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6 to 8 km). The trek further descend in Konkan to reach Bhira. (4 km)
- 5.30 am: Rendezvous at Sarasbag.
- 6.00 am: Move
- 8.00 am: Halt for break fast.
- 8.30 am: Leave for starting point.
- 10.00 am: Trek start.
- 1.00 am: Reached Hirdi.
- 1.00 to 1.45 pm: Halt for lunch, explore jungle.
- 2.00 to 3.30 pm: Reach to Bhira.
- 4.30 pm: Leave for Pune.
- 6.00 pm: Take break for tea and refreshment.
- 9.00 pm: Reach at Pune.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Transport by private bus (non a/c) from Pune to Pune (Pick up & drop at same place)
- Morning tea & breakfast, lunch (Veg), snacks & high tea.
- UIAA slandered equipment.
- Expert guidance.
- Andharban entry fee.
- Medical kit for group.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘includes’
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
- Trekking or hiking shoe. (Floter / sandle not permitted)
- Full sleeves T shirt, Full track pant.
- Small sack (No Shubnam, Zola, Sling bag, One side bag etc)
- Raincoat or umbrella.
- Spare clothes, polythene for electronic devices and wet cloths.
- Two litter water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 27th October 2018
Age: 14 and above.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Endurance level: Medium.
Fees: Rs. 1099/-