Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Mt. Annapurna, world’s 10th highest mountain. Trek to the base camp of Annapurna is as popular trekking destination as EBC. The trek begins at Pokhara, widely known as the ‘Lake City’ and passes through cascading waterfalls, beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, lush rhododendron forests, and amazing mountain vistas before reaching the base of the mighty Annapurna.
You can see tree mountains, who feature in the list of Top 10 highest peaks in the world. Such as Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 mtrs, 7th highest), Mt.Manaslu (8,156 mtrs, 8th highest) and Mt. Annapurna (8,091 mtrs, 10th highest).
Join Annapurna Base Camp Trek with ” Three Point Adventures ” to experience the sacred creation of nature.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Day 03: Drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus (1,650 mtrs)
- Day 04: Trek to Landruk. (1,562 mtrs)
- Day 05: Trek to Chomrong. (2,210 mtrs)
- Day 06: Trek to Himalaya or Doban. (2,505 mtrs)
- Day 07: Trek to Deurali. (3,230 mtrs)
- Day 08: Trek to Mt. Machapuchare Base Camp (3,700 meters) then visit to Mt. Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 mtrs) and back to Deurali.
- Day 09: Trek to Chomrong.
- Day 10: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara.
- Day 11: Spare day in case of bad weather.
- Day 12: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Day 13: City tour in Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Departure to home.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Airport arrival and departure in Kathmandu.
- Transport from KTM-PKR-KTM for members and guide by tourist vehicle.
- Transport PKR-Hemja and Nayapu – PKR by tourist vehicle.
- TIMS permit.
- All necessary paperwork (ACAP permit)
- Three nights in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis with bed and breakfast only.
- Two nights in Pokhara in twin sharing basis.
- All veg meals and accommodation during trek. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Tour guide for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Hot water for drinking purpose only.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the schedule itinerary.
- Personal gear like windcheater, feather jacket, walking sticks etc.
- Meals in Kathmandu except the breakfast.
- Any personal expenses like hot water bath, wifi, battery charging etc.
- GST on cost.
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Rescue, hospitalization and related expenses.
- 90% refund if cancellation is make more than 60 days prior to the date of departure.
- 70 % refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the date of departure.
- 50 % refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the date of departure.
- 30 % refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the date of departure.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the date of departure.
- Sport shoe. (Floter / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack.
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant. (Compulsory)
- Two litter water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Duration: 13 Days.
Date: 19th April to 2nd May 2019 (Open batches)
Maximum Altitude: 13,546 ft.
Difficulty Level: Moderate.
Endurance Level: High.
Commence At: Kathmandu.
Ends At: Kathmandu
Fees : ₹ 47,000/- (for Indian passport holders)