Dev-God. Roopa-Avtar. Combining these Dev Roopa stands for avtar of God. When you reach there, you will actually realize the heavenly beauty of this place.
Dev Roopa Trek near Manali is one of the most offbeat treks in the Himalayas! The majestic mountains and the beauty of the place will leave you speechless! The alluring trails of the trek take you all the way through the Malana Valley in Himachal Pradesh. The Malana Village is said to be an ancient village, where the locals consider themselves to be the successors of Alexander! They have a very distinct culture and traditions, and the village is ruled by just one powerful deity! It will be an amazing experience to trek through that village! It is an unusual escapade all together and to experience that you have to pay a visit to this unique Himalayan village!
Day 01: Reporting at Delhi. Drive Delhi to Rumsu.
Day 02: Rumsu base camp. Acclimatization walk in evening.
Day 03: Drive to Malana dam. Visit to Malana village, overnight stay in tents at Behali.
Day 04: Trek to Mota Grahan. Overnight stay in tent at Mota Grahan campsite.
Day 05: Trek to Bogdi. Stay at Bogdi campsite.
Day 06: Trek to Dev Roopa and descend to Bogdi
Day 07: Trek to Behali, jeep ride to Kasol or Manikaran Departure.
Cheque / Net banking / Cash
Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
Account : Current.
Account number : 009130100001504.
IFSC code : VSBL 0000009
Branch : Vijaya nagar.
Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Accommodation in tents, sharing basis.
- Meals during trek. (Veg)
- Common trekking equipment and gear.
- First aid and UIAA equipment.
- Qualified and experienced trek leaders.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Food during transit.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘includes’
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 60 days prior to the event.
- 70 % refund if cancellation made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the event.
- 50 % refund if cancellation made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the event.
- 30 % refund if cancellation made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 15 days prior to the event.
- Sport shoe. (Floter / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack.
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant. (Compulsory)
- Two litter water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Duration: 7 Days.
Date: 19th May to 25th May 2018.
Region: Kullu, Spiti valley.
Maximum Altitude: 14,190 ft.
Endurance Level: Moderate.
Fees : Rs.16,000/-