Everest Base Camp
The Everest Base Camp trek is one of the breaths taking trekking destination in world. Every mountaineers dream is to set foot on planet highest mountain, Mt.Everest (8,848 Mtrs.). But a handful of them are lucky to become Everest summiters. It require special blend of fitness, skills and insanity. However, the trek to Everest Base Camp (5340 Mtrs) is challenging yet achievable to any hiker. Join Everest Base Camp Trek with Three Point Adventure to experience the sacred creation of nature. In this trek you will come across the diversity of life, life of city folks and local people. You will walk through Sagarmatha National Park, world’s heritage site. It gives opportunity to get a close look of old monasteries of Buddhists and schools established by Sir Edmund Hillary.
- Arrival in Kathmandu. Our staffs will be at airport to pick up you to the Hotel. Introduction with guide and short briefing about the Trip
- Fly to Lukla – trek to Phakding (2650m) –around 3 hours walking. Lunch @ Phakding. Early in the morning you have to wake up for the flight or to Lukla . You can see panoramic Mountain. View by aircraft. Within 25‐30 min we will land in Lukla, where we can meet our. Sherpa staffs and Yaks for baggage. After having breakfast and preparing all gear and staffs ready, treks start towards Phakding. Today is short easy and gentle walking start from the north end of Lukla, steeply down and runs above the village of Chaurikharka, where you can see the school founded by Sir Edmund Hillary. Within 45 minutes from Lukla you will be in Cheplung Village. From Cheplung you can see the roaring Dudhkoshi River. Trial slightly descends down, cross the suspension bridge; see the nice view of Kusumkangru (6367m). After short climb, the trail enters the maniwalls and chortens craved with Tibetan mantras, praying wheels and praying flags. Finally the trail leads you to Phakding village with numerous lodes lined along the street.
- Phakding to Namche (3440m) – Around 5-6 hours walking. Lunch @ Monjo. Today is little bit long walking day. We continue walking along the bank of DudhKoshi River, on the way you will pass different lodge, local bhattis (porter rest house) the trail climb up to Toktok village and continue steep climb after the village3 you will see the magnificent glimpse of Thamserkue Peak ( 6608m). Within one and half hour from Phakding you will be in village called Benker, where you can see the enough lodge for trekkers. Continue walking from Benker on the way you can see the forest of rhododendron and fir. The trail goes steep from chumoa to Monjo. Monjo is a nice village with lodge and local houses. You can see gompa, school and vegetables fields. After having lunch in Monjo continue walking towards our today’s destination Namche. Just above the Monjo there is check point of Sagarmatha National Park. Guide will
arrange all entry process in national park office. Now the trail descend down, cross the suspension bridge, gentle walking to Jorsalle. After Jorsalle re- cross the Dudhkoshi River over suspension bridge and follow the river bank. Slightly up few step and cross the high suspension bridge over Dudhkoshi. Namche is yet 2 hours far from you, where the walk is little bit tough. It is Zigzagging ascent through the pine forest. Never rush while going up; in every step you are gaining the height, so there is a risk of altitude sickness. Climb slowly and drink enough water.
- Namche – acclimatization – Hike up to Khumjung valley (3970m). Lunch @ Khumjung Today is our acclimatization day in Namche. To adjust with high altitude and to avoid the AMS in further trail acclimatization is require for every trekkers, those who wants to conquer their goal safely. We hike to Khumjung – the green valley, not because of tree but because of green roof of local houses. On the way we will visit Namche Museum, where you can see the cultural, religious and some fact of mountains and climbers of Everest region. Cross Syanboche airport, the airport in the highest elevation in the world. While going further ahead you will see the breathtaking view of Mt. Amadablam and others mountains. Few minutes further waling you will be in Everest View Hotel, from where you can see the magnificent view of Mount Everest and Lothse. Slightly descend down to Khumjug valley and visit Sir Edmund Hillary’s school and
hospital at Khumjung and walk down to Namche.
- Namche – Tengboche (3840m) – around 4-5 hours walking. Lunch@ PhunkiThenga. After Breakfast, slowly start to walk towards north leaving the Namche back. Trail runs straight through the sloppy hills, somewhere covering with pine and Jenifer’s trees. Crossing different mani walls and chortens, you will be in Sansa within 1 hours. From Sansa trail gradually down inside the forest of Pine. Cross some Smokey tea houses and continue descend few step. On the way you can see the thumb like view of Amadablam. No sooner you cross the suspension bridge you will be in PhunkiTenga where you will recharge your energy for next steep climb
towards Tengboche. After having lunch, fill up your water bottle and ready to navigate the uphill. While climbing up gradually inside the rhodendren forest, it is as if you are playing a Hide and Seek game with different peaks. Drinks enough water and continue moving slowly, the trails bring you at one of the magnificent place of your trip. Don’t be confuse, towering big mountains in front of you are Mt. Everest (8848m) and Mt. Lohtse. (8501m). Beside this tengboche offers the breathtaking view of Kwangde (6187m), Twachee (6542m), Amadablam (6812m) Nuptse( 7879m), Kangtega and Thamserku. Enjoy the view, capture the photos and relax in the sunlight. In the evening involve in the praying ceremony in Tengbohe Monastry.
- Trek to Dingboche. Around 4 hrs walking.Lunch @ Somare. Wake up early in the morning and capture some magnificent view of mountains, have some breakfast, gear up and ready to move towards Dingboche. First the trail gradually descent down to Deboche through the forest of birches conifers and rhododendron. The continuing path inside the forest leads you to ImjaKhola, cross the steel bridge and continues walking up hill towards Pangboche Crossing different stupa along the route; you will be in Pangboche within
one and half hour from Tengboche. Pangboche offers enough lodges for trekkers. In the upper part of the village there is oldest Monastery of Khumbu, founded by Lama SangeDorge in 17th century. Follow the path of ImjaKhola, the trail slightly steep up to Somare , have a lunch and continue the trial along with ImjaKhola , the trail leads you to the small bridge overKhumbu Khola, cross the bridge and climb around 1 hour, you will be in Dingboche the beautiful village with enough lodges for trekkers. The views are great from Dingboche. You can see Island Peak, Makalu and another face Amadablam.
- Acclimatization- Hike to Nagakarsang (5090m). Acclimatization in Dingboche is mandatory for every trekker as like in Namche. After breakfast, slowly start to scale the Nagakarsang Hill. The view is magnificent form the hill. You can see different glacial lake and some of the best view from Nagakarsang. You can also see the Makalu (8463m) fifth highest mountain of the world. After hiking 2-3 hours you can back down to Dingboche. In the evening explore the Dingboche village.
- Trek to Lobuche. Lunch @ Dukla- Around 5 hours walking. We continue our journey from Dingboche through the high alpine region to the conclusion of Luboche and stay overnight. Trial goes just above the Pheriche. The gradually up trail leads you to Dukla, within 2 hours. Before reaching Dukla you have to cross the small glacial stream. Have short rest and you’re your lunch and gain more energy for coming tough walking. The trail is directly up Dukla for about one hour but the magnificent view of Cholatse, Lobuche, Pumori
and Nuptse gives you more pleasure. At the top of the ridge you can see the memorials of climbers who lose their life in mountains. Continue walking towards Lobuche, the perfect peak. Pumori (7165m) soars into view with whistling air, makes you feel cooler. When you are in lobouche you will feel completely different. Symptoms of high altitude may occur on you drinks enough hot water, noodles and garlic soup.
- Trek to Lobuche to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep. Around 6 hours. As usual after breakfast, start to trek towards Gorakshep. The first section of the trail goes through the narrow gap between the glacial moraine and the mountain wall. After rounding the bend you will the first views of Kala Pathar (5545m). This dark mound of mountains provides the best view of Everest and the massive mountains range. We can see Khumbu Glacier along the way to Gorakshep. After having short rest and lunch in Gorakshep, process towards Everest Base Camp. Though it looks close it takes around 2 hours to reach there. Spend few times @
base camp, take picture of different mountains and giant khumbu glacier and return back to Gorakshep. You can see lots of expedition tent and group in Everest Base Camp during expedition period in spring. Next day our goal is Kalapathar top. To night before going to bed your guide will give you time for next morning and instruction for necessary gear. It’s better to be in Kalapathar top before sunrise.
- Early in the morning climb Kalapathar (5545m) and back down to Pheriche. Lunch @ Lobuche or Dukla. Around 6 hrs walking.
Early in the morning fill up your water bottle and process towards Kalapathar. The way is straight line up above the Gorakshep along the grassy ridge. With the help of your torch light move continually towards the summit. The more you go up the more you feel cooler. Views are fantastic and breathtaking from the top. It takes around 2 hrs to reach the top. After spending few minutes at the top, the chilling atmospheres push you back down to Gorakshep. Take your breakfast and process down to Pheriche, which is at the bottom of Nagakarsang hill, back side of Dingboche.
- Trek Pheriche down to Namche
- Last trekking day. Back to Lukla and enjoy the evening with your crew members.
- Fly back to Kathmandu
- Extra day in case of flight cancellation / rest / shopping day.
- Sight seeing in Kathmandu
- Final Departure to your country. Our staff will be at hotel to help you to the airport and give you Khada.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Airport arrival and departure.
- Three night’s accommodation in Kathmandu in Nice hotel or five star hotel. Twin share basis with bed and breakfast only.
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for member and guide.
- Domestic airport tax 2 times.
- Times card.
- Sagarmatha national Park permit.
- All veg. & nonveg. meals and accommodation nice hotels during the trekking period. Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast unlimited hot water, tea, coffee, soup & hot drink.
- Trekking guide salary, porter salary during the trekking period.
- Insurance for Nepali staff.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return form mountain. (due to any reason in schedule of itinerary)
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses such telephones, cold drinks, mineral water, extra beverages, laundry, camera fees, hot shower, extra porter charges etc.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical, Hospitalizations, rescue evacuation and related expense.
- Personal gears like sleeping bag and jacket, etc.
- All practice treks.
- Other program beyond itinerary.
- Tips for staffs (Mandatory)
- Helicopter flight from Kathmandu-Lukla or Lukla-Kathmandu due to bad weather.
- Any item not covered under the head Cost Includes.
- Trekking shoe with ankle. (1 Nos)
- Floater / Sandal. (1 Nos)
- Cotton socks. (4 Pairs)
- Extra lace. (2 Nos)
- Good quality hand gloves. (2 Pair)
- Sweater. (1 Nos)
- Warm flees jacket. (1 Nos)
- Woolen cap or Monkey cap. (1 Nos)
- Thermal lower and upper. (1 Each)
- Water proof pant & Jacket or Poncho. (1 Nos)
- Loose comfortable pant. (Track pant) (3 Nos)
- T-shirt full sleeves. (3 Nos)
- T-shirt half sleeves. (2 Nos)
- Napkin / Towel (1 Nos)
- Handkerchief. As required.
- Undergarment. (3 Set)
- Wind stopper. (1 Nos)
- Walking stick. (2 Poles)
- Good quality sunglasses. (2 Nos)
- Waist pouch. (1 Nos)
- Head torch or battery. (1 Nos)
- Extra cell for battery & camera. As required.
- Diary & Pen (1 Nos)
- Buff. (2 Nos)
- Backpack (50 to 55 liters.) (1 Nos)
- Water bottle. (1 Liter)
- Small backpack. (15 to 20 liters.) (1 Nos)
- Toilet paper roll. (1 Nos)
- Sleeping bag inner. (1 Nos)
- Hand sanitizer. (1 Nos)
- Tooth brush and tooth pest (1 Nos)
- Sun screen lotion. (SPF50 recommended) (1 Nos)
- Lip guard. (1 Nos)
- Nail cutter. (1 Nos)
- Antifungal powder. (1 Nos.)
- Big size polythene bag. (1 Nos)
- Soap. (1 Nos)
- Identity proof. (Passport / Election card) Any one.
- Photo. (4 Copies)
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash on trek
Duration – 16 Days.
Date – Apr-May 2019 (Open batches).
Maximum altitude – 5545 Mtrs.
Difficulty level – Easy.
Endurance level – High.
Transport – Pune to Kathmandu and back (Not include in estimated cost).
Commence at – Kathmandu.
Ends at – Kathmandu.
Fees : ₹ 65,000/- ex.Kathmandu.(5% GST extra on cost)