“Mountain speaks and a wise man listen ’’
Standing on the highest point of European continent is an extraordinary achievement. After successful ascent on Mt.Elbrus in 2016, Three Point Adventures are glad to announce expedition on Mt. Elbrus (18,506 Feet) in July 2018.
The Mt. Elbrus expedition in 2016 are historical. Youngest climber of team Tanish Khot age 12 years became the youngest summitter of Asia. Tanish and his adventurer father aged 45 together stood on top accompanied with Everester Chetan Ketkar.
Mountain attract to all those who are able to listen her voice. Those who are able to see the beauty, to achieve beautiful, throwing all the strength to it, when that day will come.
Mt. Elbrus is a dormant volcano located in the northern Caucasus mountain in Russia, near the border with Georgia. Elbrus has two summits, both of which are dormant volcanic dome. With its slightly taller west summit.
The team 3 Point Adventures always with you at every step. The knowledge we gather in many years in mountains will share with you to make your adventure a mile stone of success in your in life.
- Day 1. Meeting in Min Vody airport. Transfer to Prielbrusye. Accommodation in hotel on Cheget glade.
- Day 2. Acclimatization hike to the Terskol top, direction to “Novy Krugozor” (2900m).
- Day 3. Climbing by armchair cable-way on mountain Cheget (2750m). Hike to the top of mount Cheget (3100m)
- Day 4. Climbing to tourist’s hotel “Gara Bashy”(3800 m) by cable-ways “Elbrus” and “Gara-Bashi”.Acclimatization hike till base “Priut 11″ (4200 m). Returning to Gara-Bashi.
- Day 5. Climbing for acclimatization to Pastukhov’s rocks (4800 m). Returning to tourist’s hotel “Gara Bashi”.
- Day 6. Climbing to a top of mount Elbrus. Descent to Gara-Bashi.
- Day 7. Spare day for climbing. Descent to hotel on glade Cheget.
- Day 8. Transfer to airport. Departure to Moscow etc.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Transfers airport Minvody – hotel Laguna – city Nalchik (on necessity) – airport Minvody.
- Accommodation in private hotel Laguna 3* on glade Cheget according the program 4 days.
- Accommodation in barrels Gara-Bashi according the program 3 days.
- Accommodation in hotel Nalchik twin rooms on necessity on last day instead of hotel Laguna but without meals.
- Meals – breakfast and dinner in hotel, packed rations for lunch.
- All internal transfers.
- Cable-ways according the programs to Cheget and Elbrus.
- Guide for acclimatization and climbing, English speaking.
- Cook and all food in barrels.
- Visa support, registrations.
- Air flights.
- Personal equipment. Its possible to take any missed equipment for rent here near the hotel.
- Snow cat at actual.
- Any personal expenses like hot water bath, wifi, battery charging etc.
- GST on cost
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Rescue, hospitalization and related expenses.
- 90% refund if cancellation is make more than 60 days prior to the date of departure.
- 70 % refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the date of departure.
- 50 % refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the date of departure.
- 30 % refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the date of departure.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the date of departure.
- Trekking shoe with ankle. (1 Nos)
- Floater / Sandal. (1 Nos)
- Cotton socks. (4 Pairs)
- Extra lace. (2 Nos)
- Good quality hand gloves. (2 Pair)
- Sweater. (1 Nos)
- Warm flees jacket. (1 Nos)
- Woolen cap or Monkey cap. (1 Nos)
- Thermal lower and upper. (1 Each)
- Water proof pant & Jacket or Poncho. (1 Nos)
- Loose comfortable pant. (Track pant) (3 Nos)
- T-shirt full sleeves. (3 Nos)
- T-shirt half sleeves. (2 Nos)
- Napkin / Towel (1 Nos)
- Handkerchief. As required.
- Undergarment. (3 Set)
- Wind stopper. (1 Nos)
- Walking stick. (2 Poles)
- Good quality sunglasses. (2 Nos)
- Waist pouch. (1 Nos)
- Head torch or battery. (1 Nos)
- Extra cell for battery & camera. As required.
- Diary & Pen (1 Nos)
- Buff. (2 Nos)
- Backpack (50 to 55 liters.) (1 Nos)
- Water bottle. (1 Liter)
- Small backpack. (15 to 20 liters.) (1 Nos)
- Toilet paper roll. (1 Nos)
- Sleeping bag inner. (1 Nos)
- Hand sanitizer. (1 Nos)
- Tooth brush and tooth pest (1 Nos)
- Sun screen lotion. (SPF50 recommended) (1 Nos)
- Lip guard. (1 Nos)
- Nail cutter. (1 Nos)
- Antifungal powder. (1 Nos.)
- Big size polythene bag. (1 Nos)
- Soap. (1 Nos)
- Identity proof. (Passport / Election card) Any one.
- Photo. (4 Copies)
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 13 to 20 July 2019.
Range: Caucasus range, Southern Russia.
Altitude: 18,505 ft.
Days: 8 days.
Endurance level: High.
Difficulty level: Medium.
Rout: South rout.
Starts at: Min Vody. (Russia)
Ends at: Min Vody. (Russia)
Fees : USD 1450 Climb With Everesteer.