Fort Jivdhan, the guardian of Naneghat
- 6.00 am: Will meet at Sarasbag, Opp to Adi Shankaracharya Math.
- 6.15 am: Will move.
- 8.30 to 9.00 am: Breakfast.
- 11.00 am: Start climb fort Jivdhan.
- 1.00 to 2.00 pm: Lunch.
- 2.00 to 4.00 pm: At Naneghat.
- 5.00 pm: Heading towards Pune. Halt for high tea.
- 9.30 pm: Reach in Pune.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Transport by private bus from Pune to Pune non a/c (Pickup & drop at same place)
- Breakfast,Tea, Lunch, Evening snacks and high tea.
- UIAA standard equipment.
- Expert guidance.
- Medical kit.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks, extra snacks.
- Insurance of any kind, medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under ‘Includes’
- Good quality trekking or hiking shoe. (Sandles and floters not permitted)
- Two liter water bottle.
- Small sack, Napkin.
- Full sleeves T-Shirt, Full track pant.
- Personal medical if any.
- And a BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 30th Sept 2018 (One day)
Age: 12 and above.
Difficulty level: Medium.
Endurance level: Medium.
Fees : Rs. 950/-
Note : Previous experience not required