Fort Rajgad, the lion’s den
Approximate Trek Schedule:
- 06.10 am: Will meet at Sarasbag Ganpati. (Opp to Adya Shankaracharya Math)
- 06.30 am: Leave from Sarasbag.
- 06.30 am to 09.30 am: Reach to base of fort.
- 09.30 am to 12.30 pm: Reach on fort.
- 01.00 pm to 02.00 pm: Lunch.
- 02.00 to 04.00 pm: Explore fort.
- 04.00 pm to 06.00 pm: Descend to base village.
- 06.30 pm to 09.00 pm: Reach to Pune. (halt for high tea)
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Transport by private bus (non a/c) from Pune to Pune (Pick up & drop at same place)
- Morning tea & breakfast, lunch, snacks & high tea.
- Expert guidance, Medical kit.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks, extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘fees include,
- Trekking or hiking shoes. (Floaters / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant
- Extra set of clothes, polythene bag for electronic devices and wet cloths
Two literwater bottle
- Personal medicines if any
- and A BIG SMILE
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 29th July 2018 (One day)
Age: 14 and above.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Endurance level: Moderate.
Fees : Rs. 950/-