It is usually thought that rock adventure is over with the arrival of monsoon but, proving it wrong. We organizing a rappelling event near Torna along a torrent and gushing 80 ft. waterfall.
- 06.45 am: Will gather. (Place will communicate)
- 07.00 am: Leaving from Pune.
- 09.00 am: Reached at Velhe.
- 09.00 to 09.30 am: Breakfast..
- 09.30 to 10.00: Arrived at Rappelling site.
- 10.00 to 05.00 pm: Rappelling activity.
- 05.30 to 06.00 pm: Hi tea.
- 06.30 to 08.30 pm: Reached at Pune.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash
- Transport by private bus (non a/c) from Pune to Pune (Pick up & drop at same place)
- Morning tea & breakfast, lunch (Veg), snacks & high tea.
- All safety equipment of UIAA standard.
- Expert guidance, Medical kit.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks, extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘fees include’
- Trekking or hiking shoes. (Floaters / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack, napkin / towel.
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant
- Raincoat or umbrella.
- Extra set of clothes, polythene bag for electronic devices and wet clothes.
- Two liter water bottle.
- Personal medicines if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 12 Aug. 2018 (One day)
Age: 12 and above.
Difficulty level: Moderate.
Endurance level: Easy.