GhanGad & Tail-Baila – Off the Beaten Path
Nestled in the heart of Tamini ghat, Ghangad is a beautiful fort is located on the west side of Mulshi River, also popularly known as Korbaras Maval. The photos on Google might be a little deceptive in making you think the trek is hard, but it’s not. It’s a relatively simple trek that offers some awesome views of Korigad, Tailbaila and Sudhagad from the top of the fort. Two massive rock walls standing tall at a height of 200 to 250 feet, Tailbaila offer a good challenge to many rock climbers. Though we are not going to climb all the way to the top, mere glance at these huge façade give a thrill. In historical era these were often used as watch tower to warn against enemies. Come join us to enjoy a leisure trek with scenic beauty.
- 5.45 am: Meeting at Sarasbag. Opp to Kanchi Shankaracharya Math.
- 6.15 am: Pick up – Nal Stop.
- 6.30 am: Pick up – Chandani Chauk.
- 7.50 to 8.30 am: Tea & Breakfast.
- 9.30 am: Reach GhanGad base.
- 9.30 to 11.30 am: Start trek to GhanGad and explore the fort.
- 11.45 to 12.15 pm: Reach at Tail-Baila base.
- 12.30 pm: Explore Tail-Baila and descent to base.
- 2.30 to 3.45 pm: Lunch at base.
- 5.00 pm: Halt for high tea.
- 6.00 to 9.00 pm: Will reach at home.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : IDBI Bank
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 0502102000010812.
- IFSC code : IBKL0000502.
- Branch : Apte Road, Deccan.
- Draw cheque in favor of “Three Point Adventures”
- Transportation from Pune to Pune by private transport. (Non A/C).
- Breakfasts & tea, lunch, snacks & high tea
- Expert guidance
- First aid kit for group
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks extra snacks.
- Insurance, medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘Includes’.
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
- Seat will confirmed only after fees receive.
- Trekking or hiking shoe. (Floter / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack and a cap.
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant and napkin
- Two litre water
- Personal medical if any
- And A BIG SMILE.
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 20th Oct 2018. (One Day)
Difficulty level: Easy (Child Friendly).
Endurance level: Easy.
Fees: Rs. 999/-