Hadsar fort is among the many forts in Junnar region of Pune district which were meant for protection of the ancient commercial trade route from Mawal region to Kalyan via Naneghat.There is a marvelous sculpture design of the bastion and the fort entrance, which is not seen elsewhere. They are all carved from a single rock.
Approximately Trek Schedule:-
- 6.45 am: Will meet at Sarasbaug Ganpati.
- 7.00 am to 9.00 am: Travel to Junnar.
- 9.30 am to 10.00 am: Breakfast.
- 10.00 am to 10.30 am: Travel to base village.
- 10.30 am to 12.30 pm: reached at fort.
- 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm: Lunch.
- 2.00 to 4.00 pm: Explore fort.
- 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm: Descend to base village.
- 5.30 pm to 8.00 pm: Reached at Pune. (halt for high tea)
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Transport by private bus (non a/c) from Pune to Pune (Pick up & drop at same place)
- Morning tea & breakfast, lunch, snacks & high tea.
- Expert guidance, Medical kit.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘fees include’.
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
- Sport shoe. (Floater / sandals not permitted)
- Small sack, napkin, full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant.
- Spare cloths, polythene for electronic devices and wait cloths.
- Cap, raincoat or umbrella.
- Two liter water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 24th June 2018.
Day: One day.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Endurance level: Moderate.
Age limit: 10 and above.