Katraj to Sinhgad
“Katraj to Sinhgad (K 2 S) night trek is a very famous trek which starts from old Katraj tunnel to Sinhgad fort.’’
Katraj tunnel and Sinhgad are connected by a single mountain range of Sahyadri mountains. This range of around 17 hills has become very famous in Pune for trekking due to various features. The views of Pune city and the lights, millions of stars, the up trail which goes up and down. All these things make one test the stamina, patience and endurance. Which makes the trek, a perfect one to start off the trekking.
This trek truly test our stamina and will power and we sure, after completing this trek you definitely come to know your hidden physical and mental strength.
Approximately trek schedule
- 05.15 Am: Meet at Swarget bust stand. Opp to Natraj Hotel.
- 05.30 Am: Move to Katraj tunnel.
- 06.30 Am: Trek start.
- 01.00 Pm: Reach at Atkarwadi. Base of Sinvhgad.
- 01.30 Pm: Lunch.
- 02.00 Pm: Leave for Swarget.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash
- Travel from Swargate to Swargate by public bus.
- Private jeep from Talai Uddyan to Atkarwadi.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Outdoor expertise.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks, extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘fees include’
- Good quality trekking or hiking shoe. (Floter / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack, napkin, full sleeves t-shirt, three litter water (compulsory), full track pant.
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 11th Aug 2018 (Saturday) 2018 (One day)
Difficulty level: Easy.
Endurance level: Moderate.
Fees: Rs. 450/-