“Bhorgiri-Bhimashankar trail ’’
Bhorgiri is a small fort built below the plateau of Bhimashankar in 9th century to safeguard Bhimashankar pilgrimage. The trek route is through dense forest. The fort has seventeen water tanks at the top.
Bhimashankar is a Jyotirling shrine located 127 km from Pune in Sahyadri hills. It is also source of river Bhima.
Bhimashankar wildlife sanctuary created in Khed Taluka of Pune district to protect habitat of Indian Giant Squirrel. The jungle is reach with biodiversity, flora and fauna.
- 3.00 pm: Leave from Pune.
- 6.00 pm: Reach at Bhorgiri village.
- 6.30 pm: Trek start.
- 7.30 pm: Reach at Yewalewadi.
- 8.30 pm: Dinner.
- 9.00 to 11.00 pm: Night trail.
- 8.30 am: Breakfast
- 9.30 am: Trek start.
- 12.30 pm: Reach at Bhimashankar.
- 1.00 pm: Lunch.
- 2.30 pm: Leave for Pune.
- 7.30 pm: Reach at Pune.
- 8.00 am: Breakfast.
- 9.00 am: Leave for Pune.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Transport by private bus (non a/c) from Pune to Pune (Pick up & drop at same place)
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘includes’
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
- Sport shoe. (Floater / sandals not permitted)
- Small sack. (No Shabnam,Zola,Sling bag, One side bag etc).
- Full track pant and full sleeves t-shirt. (Compulsory)
- Torch. (Compulsory)
- Plate, spoon and mug.
- Three little water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date: 9-10 June 2018.
Age: 12 and above.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Endurance level: Medium.