Kundalika Valley Trek
“Happy Summer!! ’’
Tamhini Ghat is a paradise for trekkers and nature lovers. The jungle are rich with birds and the valley echoes the sound of silence and peace. Kundalika Valley is one of them. The perfect combination to connect with inner world.
The river Kundalika originates from a small village Bhira and emerge in Arabian sea. The trek goes through dense forest and tests your stamina and endurance.
Following in the footprints of friends, taking a dip refreshment in water pond have the satisfaction of cooking your own dinner, seating around fire and singing a song and sleeping under canopy of millions of stars. These are the moments that define life.
Have a break from your mundane routine and witness the miracle that nature offers, with us….
Approximately Trek Schedule:-
- 12.30 pm: Will gather at Swargate bus stand. (In front of Natraj hotel)
- 01.00 pm: Will move.
- 02.30 pm:Take a break for tea in Mulshi.
- 04.00 pm: Reached @ Nive. Trek start from Nive.
- 06.30 or 07.30 pm: Will reach at Kundalika valley.
- Preparation for dinner.
- 07.00 to 08.30 am: Weak up and breakfast.
- 09.00 to 12.30 pm: Trek.
- 12.30 to 02.00 pm: Self made lunch.
- 02.30 to 06.00 pm: Trek to Pimpri village.
- 07.00 to 09.00 pm: Travel back to Pune.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Transport by public bus from Pune to Nive (Will meet at Swarget bus stand in front of Natraj hotel).
- Bhira to Pune by private bus (non a/c).
- Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks & hi tea.
- Expert guidance, Medical kit.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘fees include’.
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
- Sport shoe. (Floter / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack, napkin, full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant, sweater or warm jacket.
- Extra clothes if you wish to swim in water pond.
- Sleeping bag or blanket.
- Torch. (Compulsory)
- Two litter water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Spoon, mug, plate.
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Date : 24th and 25th Mar. 2018.
Day : Two day.
Endurance level : Moderate.
Endurance level: Medium.
Age group : 14 and above.
Previous experience : Not required.
Fees : Rs. 1600/-