“Mountain speaks and a wise man listen’’
Standing on the highest point of African continent is an extraordinary achievement. After successful ascent on Mt. Elbrus in Europe, Three Point Adventures are glad to announce our next ambitious expedition on Mt. Kilimanjaro (19,341 Feet), the highest peak in Africa continent. Mountain attract to all those who are able to listen her voice. Those who are able to see the beauty, to achieve beautiful, throwing all the strength to it, when that day will come.
Mt. Kilimanjaro is a dormant volcano located in Tanzania. Kilimanjaro has three Volcanic cons. Kibo (5,895), Mawenzi (5,149) and Shira (4,005) is a dormant volcano. Mawenzi and Shira are extinct, while Kibo is dormant and can be erupt again. Uhuru is a highest peak (5,895) of Kibo’s crater.
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro with 3 Point Adventures.The team 3 Point Adventures always with you at every step. The knowledge we gather in many years in mountains will share with you to make your adventure a mile stone of success in your in life.
- 14th Jan – Arrival at 1am to Kilimanjaro airport, transfer from airport to hotel.
- 15th Jan – Drive to Kilimanjaro Park Machame Gate, Hike to Machame Camp.
- 16th Jan – Hike Machame Camp to Shira Camp.
- 17th Jan – Hike Shira Camp to Barranco Camp.
- 18th Jan – Hike Barranco Camp to Barafu Camp.
- 19th Jan – Hike Barafu Camp to summit and down to Mekwa Camp.
- 20th Jan – Hike Mekwa Camp to Mekwa Gate.
- 21st Jan – Reach to Kilimanjaro airport at 3.00pm.
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- All park entrance, camping and rescue fees.
- All meals, boiled and filtered drinking water while on the mountain.
- Camping equipment including mountaineering, mess and sleeping tents (Mountain Hardware, North Face, Marmot), table and chairs and sleeping mattresses.
- Airport Transfers – from/to JRO airport & Arusha airport.
- Oxygen Cylinder – only for emergency.
- Cook and porters.
- Transport to/from national park gates.
- First aid kit and pulse oximeter.
- 3 delicious meals daily.
- 2 nights lodging in Moshi town.
- Breakfast included at the hotel.
- Prices do not include sleeping bags, gaiters, tip to staff, soda/alcohol
- Health insurance, visa fees, medical, hospitalization, evacuation and any related expenses,
- International airfare, laundry, and meals in Moshi.
- Any item not mentioned under head Cost Includes.
- Ready food carrying from India.
- Trekking shoe with ankle. (1 Nos)
- Floater / Sandal. (1 Nos)
- Cotton socks. (4 Pairs)
- Extra lace. (2 Nos)
- Good quality hand gloves. (2 Pair)
- Sweater. (1 Nos)
- Warm flees jacket. (1 Nos)
- Woolen cap or Monkey cap. (1 Nos)
- Thermal lower and upper. (1 Each)
- Water proof pant & Jacket or Poncho. (1 Nos)
- Loose comfortable pant. (Track pant) (3 Nos)
- T-shirt full sleeves. (3 Nos)
- T-shirt half sleeves. (2 Nos)
- Napkin / Towel (1 Nos)
- Handkerchief. As required.
- Undergarment. (3 Set)
- Wind stopper. (1 Nos)
- Walking stick. (2 Poles)
- Good quality sunglasses. (2 Nos)
- Waist pouch. (1 Nos)
- Head torch or battery. (1 Nos)
- Extra cell for battery & camera. As required.
- Diary & Pen (1 Nos)
- Buff. (2 Nos)
- Backpack (50 to 55 liters.) (1 Nos)
- Water bottle. (1 Liter)
- Small backpack. (15 to 20 liters.) (1 Nos)
- Toilet paper roll. (1 Nos)
- Sleeping bag inner. (1 Nos)
- Hand sanitizer. (1 Nos)
- Tooth brush and tooth pest (1 Nos)
- Sun screen lotion. (SPF50 recommended) (1 Nos)
- Lip guard. (1 Nos)
- Nail cutter. (1 Nos)
- Antifungal powder. (1 Nos.)
- Big size polythene bag. (1 Nos)
- Soap. (1 Nos)
- Identity proof. (Passport / Election card) Any one.
- Photo. (4 Copies)
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Elevation – 5,895 mtrs / 19,341 ft.
Location – Kilimanjaro region, Tanzania.
Date – September 2019.
Difficulty level – Easy.
Endurance level – High.
Fees : USD 1830.