The Jumla Kingdom was one of the many kingdoms that dotted Nepal before its reunification by King Prithvi Narayan Shah of Gorkha. and later by his younger son Bahadur Shah. The kingdom was founded around 1404 when Baliraja, who married the daughter of the last ruler of the Yatse Kingdom, succeeded his father-in-law. It was one of the most powerful kingdoms in western Nepal, being one of the 22 Baise principalities of the Karnali region which had once been part of the larger Yatse Kingdom.
- Day 01: Lucknow to Rupdai by bus (5 hrs)
- Day 02: Nepalgunj to Jumla by air, Jumla to Naggamagad by bus (6,846 ft) (1.30 hrs, 32 km)
- Day 03: Naggamagad to K hagla (8,347 ft) Walking distance 5.3 km approximate
- Day 04: Khagla to Machelakada (9,662 ft) Walking distance 6 km approximate
- Day 05: Machelakada to Gadkhark(10,506 ft)
- Day 06: Gadkhark to Halle (11,979 ft)
- Day 07: Halle to Puga top return Meli (14,638 ft)
- Day 08: Meli to Naggmagad (10,514 ft)
- Day 09: Naggmagad to Lucknow (6,846 ft)
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Tents, sleeping bags (Holofil), carry mats
- Ponchu (water proof).
- Oxygen cylinder
- Excellent food. (Vegetarian food)
- Complete camping facility.
- Guide, cook, camp helper
- Horses with horse men to carry loads if rout required. (Logistics)
- High altitude porters to carry loads if rout required. (Logistics)
- Tent age accommodation on arrival and on last day of trek at Base Camp
- Camping style bathing and toilets would be provided at Base Camp.
- The participants will provide with Hot water shower / bathing at Base Camp.
- Tent age accommodation will be providing during trek and mountain way toilets at higher camps.
- Either FOUR persons will be accommodating in one tent or more as per the size of tent.
- Technical equipment for, rappelling, Climbing, Valley crossing.
- On the last day of trek at base Camp BADA KHANA non vegetarian and vegetarian will serve.
- Any kind of personal expenses. (Mineral water, cold drinks, extra snacks etc.)
- Insurance of any kind.
- Food during transit.
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and elated expenses.
- Any items no covered under head ‘Cost includes.’
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 60 days prior to the event.
- 70 % refund if cancellation made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the event.
- 50 % refund if cancellation made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the event.
- 30 % refund if cancellation made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 15 days prior to the event.
- Sport shoe. (Floter / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack.
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant. (Compulsory)
- Two litter water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Trek
Duration: Nine days and Eight Night.
Date: 2nd to 11th June 2019.
Maximum Altitude: 14,638 ft.
Region: Jumla, Nepalganj road. Nangma Ghat. Nepal.
Endurance Level: Moderate.
Age group: 12 and above.
Fees : ₹ 38,700