Sandhan Valley Trek
Walking along a 200 ft deep gorge honed over a million years by waterfalls, wading through waist high water as sunlight plays game of shadows on the moss-covered crevices and the sound of your breath echoing against the narrow walls – yes this is what a real adventure looks like!! Rising 3000 feet above sea level, the valley is a natural crack plunging 250 to 300 ft (at a few patches almost 500 ft) down, creating a trekker's paradise. At Sandhan Valley, Maharashtra’s very own Grand Canyon, a spellbinding experience is what awaits visitors. Don’t Miss Out! Book Now!
Approximately Trek Schedule:-
- 10.30 pm: Leave Pune (Pick up point will be notified on SMS & WhatsApp)
- 7.00 am: Reach at Ghatghar.
- 8.30 am: Have Breakfast and start trekking Sandhan Valley
- 9.00 am to 4.00 pm: Rappelling, explore valley and have lunch (Pack lunch)
- 6 to 9 pm: Enjoy on site with bonfire, steaming dinner and lakeside camping
- 7.30 am: Have Breakfast
- 8.30 am: Leave for Pune
- 6.00 pm: Reach Pune. Lunch will be served on the way to Pune.
Payment By: Cheque / Net banking / Cash
- Bank: IDBI Bank
- Account: Current.
- Number: 0502102000010812.
- IFSC Code: IBKL0000502.
- Branch: Apte Road, Deccan.
- Draw cheque in favor of Three Point Adventures
- Transportation from Pune to Pune by private transport. (Non A/C)
- 2 Breakfasts & tea, 2 lunch, dinner, snacks & high tea.
- Expert guidance
- UIAA standard equipment.
- First aid kit for group
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drink, extra food.
- Insurance, medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘Includes’
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
What to bring:-
- Trekking or hiking shoes. (Floaters & sandles not permitted)
- Small sack, cap
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant, napkin
- Extra pair of cloths.
- Bedding, warm jacket, hand sanitizer, toothbrush, torch
- Two liters water
- Personal medical if any
- And A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Seat will confirmed only after fees are received.
– Click on following link for registration. (One time registration)
–Click on following link for risk certificate. (Mandatory for every trek)
Flash On Trek
Date: 22 nd & 23 rd Dec 2018.
Day: 2 D/ 1N.
Age: 13 and above.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Endurance level: Moderate.