The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
Havelock Island is part of Ritchie’s Archipelago, in India’s Andaman Islands. It’s known for its dive sites and beaches, like Elephant Beach, with its coral reefs. Crescent-shaped Radhanagar Beach is a popular spot for watching the sunset. On the island’s east side, rocky sections mark long, tree-lined Vijaynagar Beach. The island’s forested interior is home to birdlife such as white-headed mynas and woodpeckers.
- Arrival at Port Blair
- Pick Up from Airport
- Check into hotel .
- Visit to cellular jail and Samudrika naval museum.
- Evening light & sound show at Cellular Jail.(this day’s plan is completely depend on the arrival timing of flight.)
- Morning VIP ferry to Havelock which leaves at 8am and reached 9.30am to Havelock.
- Jetty pick up and hotel drop.
- Relax & re-grouping.
- Course Day 1 starts immediately.
- Watching video for at least 2 hrs. After lunch Equipment briefing .
- Course Day 2 (Two dives)
- Confine water training starts at 7am will be back by 1pm
- After lunch and some rest can go a ride for Kala Pathar beach.
- Back to resort for a pleasant evening.
- Course day 3. (Two dives)
- Will be back on lunch time.
- After lunch and some rest trip to Radhanagar is a nice option.
- You are at one of the best beaches in the world !! Take your time to absorb all that you see. It’s breathtakingly beautiful.
- Back to resort after beautiful sunset.
- Course day 4. (One dive)
- Will be back on lunch time. Exam after lunch .
- Time to say bye bye to Havelock. Evening ferry back to Port Blair at 4pm which reaches 5.3-pm to Port Blair.
- Check out from hotel and to be dropped to air port for departure.
- If time permits visit to Ross Island (Again it depends on the flight timings as it will take 2-3 hrs.to visit Ross).
Payment By : Cheque / Net banking / Cash.
- Bank : The Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank ltd.
- Account : Current.
- Account number : 009130100001504.
- IFSC code : VSBL 0000009.
- Branch : Vijaya nagar.
- Address cheque to : Three Point Adventure.
- Accommodation during activity in AC hotel.
- All breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Scuba diving equipment and gear.
- First aid and safety equipment.
- Qualified and experienced Instructor .
- Transport from Port Blair to Port Blair.
- Airport Transfers, Inter-island ferry, Local Sightseeing, entry fees, Local Travel at Havelock (by two wheeler) as well as Port Blair.
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drinks extra snacks.
- Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘fees include.
- Sport shoe. (Floater / sandals not permitted)
- Small sack, napkin, full sleeves t-shirt, three litter water (compulsory), full track pant.
- Torch with cells.
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Confirmed Air ticket
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Flash On Drive:-
Date: December 2018.
Region: Andaman & Havelock island
Difficulty Level: Easy to challenging..
Accommodation type: Ac deluxe room / Guest house.
Activity starts from: port Blair.
Trek ends in: Port Blair.
Cost:- Port Blair to Port Blair.
- Discover Scuba – 40,500/-
- Discover Scuba without lunch, dinner and AC hotel – 35,000/-
- Basic open water scuba diving course – 61,500/-
- Basic open water scuba diving course without lunch, dinner and AC hotel at Havelock – 56,000/-