Terms & Conditions
- 3 Point Adventures Reserves all rights of admission for any programme announced by 3 Point Adventures .
- Booking for all events will be done on first come first served basis.
- Bookings for the events are to be made at the office of 3 Point Adventures office by paying the fees and filling up the registration form or online.
- 3 Point Adventures reserves all rights to change the venue/ Dates/ Schedule or cancel the event.
- Participants, who have registered online will have to pay prescribed booking/ Advance as per stated in the details of the event, within one week after registration. If advance payment is not made within that one week then the registration shall be deemed to be cancelled.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- The participant will have to pay minimum 25% amount along with the registration form at the time of booking
- Balance payment (if any) shall be made at least 15 days before the departure date of the event. If the balance payment is not made within this period, the registration will get canceled and refund will be given according to the rules and regulations.
- It is assumed that you have accepted all the terms and conditions and undertakings, when you enroll for an event.
- Draw a cheque/ DD in favour of 3 Point Adventures payable at Pune and mail/ courier us along with the registration form. For out station cheques (cheque drawn of any bank branch out side Pune) please add Rs 100/- extra.
- A cheque / Demand Draft / cash can be deposited in the Vishweshwar Sahkari Bank Ltd. along with a proper filled slip. Please refer to the account details for further information. Please do not forget to notify us by e-mail about all the details (your name & contact number, date & name of the event, amount transferred, cheque/DD number, when and where dropped)
- You can also deposit cash in Vishwesh Sahkari Bank Ltd along with properly filled slip.Please refer to the Vishwesh Sahkari Bank Ltd bank account details for further information.
NOTE: Please note that your booking will not be held confirmed unless we receive the amount and all the details as mentioned
above are mailed to us.
- Cancellation Should be made in written, E-mail or by hand. The refund will be given in cheque only within 10 days after the event is over, irrespective of cancellation date. Verbal cancellation will not be taken into consideration. Even in case of trek cancelled by 3 Point Adventures the same process will be followed.
- Transfer of booking will be permitted where feasible and will be at the discretion of the management.
- 3 Point Adventures reserves all rights to modify/change or cancle the camp/program and to prepone (advance)/postpone the event In that case only, all fees accepted as ‘event charges’ will be refunded within 10 days after date of cancellation paid by cheque irrespective of your mode of payment.
- In case of cancellation of any event due to reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc. ) of 3 Point Adventures no refund shall be payable.
- Please note that cancellation charges are calculated of the Total Amount payable and not of advance amount.
- 3 Point Adventures will not be responsible for any losses incurred for any train/air/bus/taxi bookings, hotel bookings or extension to the camp done by clients/participants (either independently or through us) due to cancellation of the event by3 Point Adventures. Fees accepted as event charges only will be refunded.
Our Rules & Regulations
- During the camps or treks, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the leader of 3 Point Adventures.
- During the camps or treks, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the trek leader or authorized representative of 3 Point Adventures shall be final and binding on all the participants.
- In the event that the participant(s) disobey the directions / instructions of the leader or authorized representative of 3 Point Adventures, the participant(s) shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- In case of any medical ailments, disorders etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organizers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek.
- The leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during the camp or trek.
- Each trekker shall protect the flora and fauna of the place being visited and not throw plastic, wrappers etc. on the trek. Noise pollution strictly not permitted.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any flouting of the above two rules will be dealt with seriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; 3 Point Adventures, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping, river rafting, rappelling, rock climbing, valley crossing, river crossing or any other adventure sports/activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and 3 Point Adventures shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
- The expenses mentioned in ‘Not Includes’ paid separately. Such as helicopter ride to Lukla in case of bad weather of EBC trek.
- Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by 3 Point Adventures, unless mentioned specifically.