Listen to the call of the wild. Explore raw wilderness on an action-packed Jungle Trek to VASOTA!
Peaceful yet adventurous, Vasota, situated in the laps of Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, is known for its flora and fauna that charms both trekkers and nature lovers. As you trek through this dense yet striking jungle, surprises won’t stop coming your way. With azure blue water and clear skies of Koyna backwaters be ready to capture some spectacular shots…It is the dream of every trekker to experience such beauty of nature. So what are you still waiting for? BOOK YOUR SLOT TODAY!
Approximately Trek Schedule:-
- 12.30 am: Leave from Pune.
- 4.00 am: Reach to Bamnoli.
- 8.00 am: Leaving by boat from Bamnoli.
- 9.00 am: Reach at base of fort.
- 9.30 am: Trek start.
- 1.00 pm: Lunch.
- 5.00 pm: Reach Bamnoli by boat.
- 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm: Descend to base village.
- 9.00 pm: Reach at Pune. (halt for high tea)
Payment By: Cheque / Net banking / Cash
- Bank: IDBI Bank
- Account: Current.
- Number: 0502102000010812.
- IFSC Code: IBKL0000502.
- Branch: Apte Road, Deccan.
- Draw cheque in favor of Three Point Adventures
- Transportation from Pune to Pune by private transport. (Non A/C)
- Breakfasts & tea, lunch, snacks & high tea.
- Expert guidance
- First aid kit for group
- Personal expenses like mineral water, cold drink, extra food.
- Insurance, medical, hospitalization and related expenses.
- Any expenses not covered under head ‘Includes’
- 90 % refund if cancellation made more than 10 days prior to the event.
- 75 % refund if cancellation made more than 06 days prior to the event.
- No refund if cancellation made more than 03 days prior to the event.
What to bring:-
- Trekking / Hiking shoes. (Floater / sandle not permitted)
- Small sack.
- Full sleeves t-shirt, full track pant. (Compulsory)
- Two litter water bottle. (Compulsory)
- Personal medicine if any.
- and A BIG SMILE.
Step 1: Fill up Online Registration form. (The form should be filled only once. If you have filled it already you need not to refill.)
Registration form (*The form should be filled only once)
Step 2: Fill Risk Certificate. (Mandatory)
Risk Certificate (*Mandatory For every Trek)
Step 3: Make payment.
Step 4: Submit following documents for activities in Indian Himalaya and abroad.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport/Election card (Only applicable for Indian citizens.)
- Minors (below 16) should provide parent’s consent letter
- Medical Form (*For Himalayan Treks)
Our Policies : http://3pointadventures.com/terms-conditions/
Seat will confirmed only after fees are received.
– Click on following link for registration. (One time registration)
–Click on following link for risk certificate. (Mandatory for every trek)
Flash On Trek
Date: 9th Dec 2018.
Age: 10 and above.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Endurance level: Moderate.